PROGRAMME BOOKING FORM
The Wild Mind Project (TWMP) works with vulnerable adults and young people and is committed to ensuring that those who participate in TWMP’s activities do so in a safe, confidential and enjoyable environment. Please refer to TWMP website for our Safeguarding Policies.
TWMP use information held about participants in the following ways:
- To provide participants with the services requested from us.
- To notify you about changes to programmes/events and other changes to our services.
- To administer our service, including the handling of donations, and for financial control, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To ask for feedback three months after attending programme to provide analysis for future funding/programmes.
- To keep in touch with those who consent to this.
TWMP will not share any information about participants with other organisations or people, except in the following situations:
- Consent – TWMP may share your information with professional carers or others whom you have requested or agreed we should contact.
- Serious harm – TWMP may share your information with the relevant authorities if we have reason to believe that this may prevent serious harm being caused to you or another person.
- Compliance with law – TWMP may share your information where we are required to by law or by the regulations and other rules to which we are subject.
If you would prefer to print off and complete a paper programme booking form please download form.
You can then either scan and email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post it to:
The Wild Mind Project, 128 Hythe Road, Brighton, BN1 6JS
“This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not”. Cammie McGovern.