WORKSHOP BOOKING FORM
The Wild Mind Project (TWMP) works with vulnerable adults and young people and is committed to ensuring that those who participate in TWMP’s activities do so in a safe, confidential and enjoyable environment. Please refer to TWMP website for our Safeguarding Policies.
TWMP use information held about participants in the following ways:
- To provide participants with the services requested from us.
- To notify you about changes to programmes/events and other changes to our services.
- To administer our service, including the handling of donations, and for financial control, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To ask for feedback three months after attending programme to provide analysis for future funding/programmes.
- To keep in touch with those who consent to this.
TWMP will not share any information about participants with other organisations or people, except in the following situations:
- Consent – TWMP may share your information with professional carers or others whom you have requested or agreed we should contact.
- Serious harm – TWMP may share your information with the relevant authorities if we have reason to believe that this may prevent serious harm being caused to you or another person.
- Compliance with law – TWMP may share your information where we are required to by law or by the regulations and other rules to which we are subject.
Wilderness is not a luxury but necessity of the human spirit.”